Member registration


Please select the appropriate level of membership based on your professional/academic standing:


Student Membership

To qualify for student membership you must be enrolled in an accredited speech-language pathology or SLPA program.



Faculty Membership

To qualify for faculty membership you must be employed at an accredited university of higher education.



Clinician/Allied Professional

To qualify for clinician membership you must be a certified speech-language pathologist or allied professional.



University - Multiple Student Memberships

University programs that want to purchase multiple student memberships, please click below.